Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Homework exuses

I know what you're thinking. You're not a geek! No, but you should know the basic things for school life.
Tip: Do these all with doggy eyes and a cute voice (
:Excuses Now, we all know that 'my dog ate my homework' no longer works. Try these!

1. 'My brother/sister drew all over it, and I had to throw it away.'
2. 'I had to look after my friend/relative because she hurt her (insert body part)'
3. 'My brother set fire to it by accident by throwing a slipper at my light, knocking it over and breaking the bulb.
'4. 'My parents threw it in the bin because they thought it was scrap.'
5. 'I brought the wrong book to the lesson, it's in my locker.'
6. 'I sewed it to my Textiles homework by accident.'
7. 'My brother/sister/friend/parent spilt juice/milk/chocolate milk on it.
'8. 'My parents framed it by accident.'
9. 'My friend stole it, that's my homework she's holding!
'and finally...10. 'My French/Spanish/Geography etc teacher said it was useless and their subject was better and threw it in the bin. It's not my fault!'

Hope this helped,Hypno

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...