Some people have loads of subjects to study for (Mee!) and you might not think you can't stuff all the information in your head. Well, try making little cue cards for the subjects.
It REALLY helps instead of just flicking through your book tying to find the stuff. BE ORGANISED!! (That's what i have learnt about 2 days ago when i had realised i hadn't revised for Maths -.-)
When you go for your exam, ALWAYS bring a water bottle. You get 10% better marks apparently (Don't blame me if I'm wrong)
Just remember: STAY CALM AND DON'T PANIC!
LOL
ReplyDeleteYeah like u REALLY didn't panic fizz when mr M. walked thru the door!
ReplyDeleteShut up! I was just surprised!
ReplyDeleteyou swerved nearly bashing into the teacher, ran for your life down the stairs, nearly tripping over, then your face went red for about 10 minutes. I don't call that being surprised. I call that Lovesick!
ReplyDelete